Friday 30 December 2011

The Year 2011 summed up!

The beginning of the year 2011 meant the beginning of a new decade.It was a given that it would be a very eventful and a memorable one.And,YES it was one heck of a year!

Basically it was a year where I learned more about life.The upsides and the downsides.I do have a lifetime full of memories to carry forward from this year into the coming years.I made new friends,broke hearts,tried repairing some relations without much success and made promises(most of which,for sure,I wont keep).

There were many memorable incidents in 2011.
First one being,I kissed a girl for the first time!
Then there was the party held at my home for Ahana and Praneeth,which was an excuse for a good get-together.
Then came the board exams(which surely could have gone better).
Then the whole list of entrance exams I had taken up.
Results!I knew all of them were going to be bad.But I didn't see any mistake in being optimistic.
The longest vacation,maybe for the rest of my life(or maybe till I am 60!).
Then things went on a downfall.Yes they left me heartbroken,but maybe in the long run,they will make me a stronger person!
I got into a professional engineering college(It was never my first choice though).
College's fun.Even if it's not,that's where I'll spend the next three and a half years!
Me,Havish and Shubham walkin all the way from City market to Shivajinagar!
I turned 18!I am an adult now!

Amidst all this,there were moments which gave me sheer joy or grief.
India winning the World Cup after a long time and Sachin Tendulkar can retire now as a content person.
That was the happy part.
On the other side,my grandmother expired,many other great personalities too were laid at peace.


At the end of it all,all I can say is 2011 is one memorable year,which will stay in mind FOREVER.
But 2012,Bring It On,baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment