Tuesday 3 January 2012

The Journey

It started as a wonderful journey,
where all I did was roam;
For it was the first time for me,
which,words cannot epitome.

In the beginning,it didn't seem real.
It all felt like a dream;
But realized it was reality only when
I was pinched,and gave a loud scream!

Then,the journey started,
Went on smoothly for some time;
But in the end,I realized,all I did was,
make of myself,a mime.

Whatever was done or happened then,
All of them seemed to be a milestone;
I did go gaga over them,
and enjoyed it,even though I was error prone.

Every moment,every second of it,
I did enjoy;
But little did I know I will be
discarded like an old toy!

Differences emerged between us,
But I wasn't ready for it prior;
Incidents occurred,people entered
and added fuel to fire.

But,for you were amazing!
A counselor and a great friend.
I had hoped it'll never happen,
But,All great things come to an end!

I didn't expect it to end this way,
which left me griefstriken;
All I can do is hope,in the long run,
It makes me a stronger person.

With tears in my eye,
reluctantly,I bid an adieu;
hoping to get back together,
as an answer to my hue.

                                                              
                                                                      - Vineet A Y

No comments:

Post a Comment