Monday 5 March 2012

You've changed!

Back then it was all merry.
A happy reflection I'd always see.
Hard to believe how true it could be,
When loving you was on the cake,the cherry!

I'd imagined a beautiful futuristic picture
where I wished there was nothing I'd erase.
But there was something I forced to chase
something of which,I wasn't sure.

I thought somewhere I was lost;
Lost into thoughts so deep,
where even reality didn't dare to peep,
hurting myself at my own cost.

Wanting to fill those gaps between your fingers
I fell asleep to paint that dream.
A fantasy,just like magic,it would seem,
Not knowing of what I was allowing to linger.

Matching up to that look in your eyes,
And the way you looked,left me blind.
Broken pieces of my hope,I still have to find,
And in doing that,in no time,time flies!

I thought there was something that kept us together
Something really good,or maybe better!
For sometime,in your life I did pester,
inviting an unhealing wound forever.

Probably it's just me or maybe my heart deranged
Though it had only love to offer!
In return it got nothing but a lot of suffer.
Only knew that seasons did,silly me,You've changed!


                                                                    -Vineet A Y

No comments:

Post a Comment