Friday 11 May 2012

The desire!

I want to hold you close;
and want to feel your breath.
Hear your heartbeat go,
till my death.

For you I'll fight,
anyday,anywhere,anytime;
And will keep doing it even if,
Loving you becomes a crime!

To you and our dreams,
I'll always be bound;
And won't give up,
for petty things that come around!

Getting together with you,
Put me in a state of eternal bliss;
But days before we got together,
are surely some I would dearly miss.

Your beautiful voice,
strikes me like a musical note;
And your touch is like,
on a cold winter night,a coat!

The desire to express,
My heart is filled.
But the fear of constrictions,
gets it almost killed.

You being the reason,
for me to live;
Because inside me I have,
Lots of love to give.

I know you don't intend to,
but I'm ready to take all the pain;
And throughout our journey,
All I can is gain!

To move me higher up on your priorities list,
is one thing I would pitch.
The word sorry though,being the second,
All wounds it does not stitch!

For all the people who hated us.
Stop your thoughts right there,Ahoy!
For I'm ready to wage a war,
as Paris did for Helen of Troy!

Talking of our past,whining about present,
I guess is where we are stuck!
Enjoying the present and planning the future,
might change our luck!

We have to go on a search,
For a spark to find!
And turn that into a fire,
Me and You,which will forever bind!

                                  
                                                                       -Vineet A Y

No comments:

Post a Comment