Friday 10 August 2012

At times

At times,I don't know
what to talk with you,
something to impress,
or in love,make you believe.

At times I don't find,
things,sweet to say,
so you would be happy,
or be in smiles,that makes my day.

At times I don't realize,
when I say harsh words,
never meaning to hurt,
or in tears,make you burst.

At times,I don't realize,
things which you need,
so that life is easy for you,
or in joy,every work it ended.

At times such,and forever,
I hope you understand,
I love you more;
With every moment that passes,
with all our fights or clashes,
I wish you to know,
wherever you go,
my love,it will follow


                                                        - Vineet A Y

3 comments:

  1. absolutely superb poem - heart touching lines - also sad but I like it my dear Vineet!!! it´s fantastic. lovely greetings, your Aly :)

    ReplyDelete